New Mikasa MVC82VH plate compactor
|Dimensions||92 × 45 × 100 cm|
|Engine Power Kw (HP)|| |
|Start Method|| |
|Centrifugal Force KN (lbs)|| |
|Exciter Speed VPM|| |
|Base Plate Size|| |
|Operating Weight Kg (lbs)|| |
|Max Fwd Speed m/min (ft/min)|| |
|Overall Length mm (inch)|| |
|Overall Height mm (inch)|| |
|anti vibration handle (HAV)|| |
|Gradeability Max Limit (%)|| |
|Handle Type(VAS)|| |
|Water Tank|| |
Recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Optional Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled to 11.5 quart capacity.